• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Help!!!!

Omg Nicola I about chocked on my cuppa tea reading that .. But yes you described my boobies exactly :giggle:

PMSL Nic!!!!!! I'm sooo glad I'm not the onlly one!! Can't wait to get a lift and body contouring....I could literally pass as a human ball sack.....!!!!

Oh it most deffo has. I am now 9 months out this month (April) and I have lost 10st since the op and 12.5 since the beginning. So feeling so much happier as I was 30st to begin with as well. I think my self consciousness derives from all the bullying (in school, family) etc I had and always being told I was disgusting. For some reason no matter how much therapy I have I just cannot get over that. You look amazing!! And so happy :) thank you for the advise :) x

From what I can see, you are beautiful. Weight acceptance should be as prominant on teachers/parents minds as bullying is. I'm saddened to hear you feel this way about yourself....it is a reflection of your environment. But remember, or realise, there is beauty everywhere....and you ARE a female. Beauty is standard. You don't have to look like a model to look gorgeous or to feel sexy.

I used to read a lot of black American literature. It really cemented this idea of natural beauty amongst women, of fertility and portrayed a positive image for wide hips and strength. I recommend Maya Angelou, she's easy to read and very reassuring about size and beauty issues. I also recommend tai chi or meditation to relax and find a sense of centre within yourself. This has always given me confidence in my adult life. Please contact me anytime for a chat xxx

Oh you will blossom and glow with the contentment of finally becoming a mummy!! Your skin won't matter after that! Xxx

You are both gorgeous ladies ...wrinkles just mean you have loved and given life ;)

OMG someone please help!!!

I'm farting none stop.....I literally smell like a farmyard!!!

Is it the food I'm eating, or normal????!!!!

I woke myself up last night, the smell was soooo bad I thought my dog had crapped on my pillow!!!

It's not a nice subject but I think this is normal, or it had better be. I don't eat anything different so it the same day in and day out but I have days on end when I fart like a trouper and the smell is vile it is so nasty it's embarrassing. It's happened once in the office and not only did it smell like the officer needs to evacuated it had sound effects, I was luck I was standing in a place by my self so no one heard but the smell drifted accords the office I nearly died as everyone started to look around while I walked away. So apart from charcoals nickers I don't know the answer :(

Oh bless you Ceecie...... Do you eat plenty of yogurt?..... Maybe get lots of good live bacteria in there. It sounds like your gut is a bit out of balance with its flora and Forna! :) x

All I know ceecie is I thought it was normal up until recently but on the discovery of my recent dietary intolerances I have to say for me no it wasn't. In saying that though I was stinking day and night 24/7 with the most awful poos. Crunch came when after a particular horrible performance in the upstairs loo. My son came to visit us a good couple of hours later and his first words were omg what is that stink. Thankfully we were in the middle of the kitchen refit and the sink had just been taken out so my hubby clocking my massively embarrassed red face pointed to the drain and said its the drains son... But it was then I knew I had to get to the cause of it all. It's under week since I have started cutting out gluten again but already I'm a lot better ok I'm not smelling of roses but it's all back to as near normal as it could possibly be. Dairy products affect me the same btw.
Just a suggestion my dear Ceecie xxx

Hahaha my fella calls my op a fart implant, some times they could strip paint other times its just very vocal :D

Haha!! Oh god you know it's bad when your partner sleeps in the spare bed....!!! Not good ladies!!

Frankie I was actually thinking I may have intolerances...it's literally what I would expect from IBS but with the added bonus of the dreadful smell. I have started eating more carbs, so I'm going to strip it all back to proteins and tea this week and see what happens. Are you saying any yoghurt helps?... Or just that bio friendly stuff?

As for farting in the office....god I'm sooo grateful I work from home. All of you ladies that went back to work have my complete and utter respect....yes it's fine on a good day, but a BAD day, I'd defo get fired for too many days off!!!! Or too much time in the loo...... :)

Loves ya! Xxx

Haha!! Oh god you know it's bad when your partner sleeps in the spare bed....!!! Not good ladies!! Frankie I was actually thinking I may have intolerances...it's literally what I would expect from IBS but with the added bonus of the dreadful smell. I have started eating more carbs, so I'm going to strip it all back to proteins and tea this week and see what happens. Are you saying any yoghurt helps?... Or just that bio friendly stuff? As for farting in the office....god I'm sooo grateful I work from home. All of you ladies that went back to work have my complete and utter respect....yes it's fine on a good day, but a BAD day, I'd defo get fired for too many days off!!!! Or too much time in the loo...... :) Loves ya! Xxx

I had horrendous gas prior to cutting out dairy. Turns out I'm lactose intolerant which would explain why I had so many bowel problems day in day out.

May be worth doing a trial to see. I spoke to my Dr as I have IBS and thought dairy made it worse. They advised I cut everything out for 2 weeks and then reintroduce one thing at a time so milk, butter etc and see what happens. You will soon know. Everyone is also intolerant to different levels you may be able to have cheese but not milk. I cannot have anything with even a trace of milk powder in. I discovered that after having chicken gravy lol.

Hopefully the farting will stop :) x

Dairy intolerance is really common after bypass. I cannot do milk or yogurts at all now. The gas and cramping are awful! Luckily I can still get away with the occasional bit of cheese or butter (not sure I could live without those!) also gluten is also a common one after bypass.

I would definetly start with dairy Ceecie ... Completely cut out all dairy butter, milk, cheese, whey, lactose etc give it a couple of weeks and see how it goes. I use mainly soya and coconut milk now & I can't even get away with lactofree products as there can be residual lactose still in there. Good luck ceecie xxxx

Re the yogurt .... You need the " live" ones!..... If you carnt tolerate them or the dairy you can buy the live cultures in capsule form from H&Barret etc. .... Look for probiotics containing Lactobacillus! :)

This is an interesting site with good advice.... A little snippet from them! X

Attachments

• image-3666715664.jpg
    image-3666715664.jpg
    289 KB · Views: 42
Back