• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Help !!!!!

Knight1

hi all
Can any one help me , I'm lactose intolerant and i had my op on the 11th of October and I'm not to sure if I have to have any Protein powder please please help !!!!

You can buy protein powders from health food shops that are not milk based such as rice and pea protein.

Yep what @SAM55 said. I've got pea protein powder from Amazon before if you're not up to going shopping. Did your team not talk you through your diet plan taking your intolerance into account? I just know I needed as much information as I could get about what to eat in the early days. Anything you're not sure about they should be on hand to ask x

Yep what @SAM55 said. I've got pea protein powder from Amazon before if you're not up to going shopping. Did your team not talk you through your diet plan taking your intolerance into account? I just know I needed as much information as I could get about what to eat in the early days. Anything you're not sure about they should be on hand to ask x
No nobody told me anything about , I'm getting a it Annoyed with all of this now .
I'll have to phone up tomorrow and see what they say , could take a day or two to get though .
Thank you for your reply .

That's really not on, you're relying on them to prepare you properly - after all they're the experts and as I'm sure you know from reading other posts, every team does it differently. Good luck getting through and hopefully you can get some appropriate protein powder asap x

That's really not on, you're relying on them to prepare you properly - after all they're the experts and as I'm sure you know from reading other posts, every team does it differently. Good luck getting through and hopefully you can get some appropriate protein powder asap x
thank you

Back