• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

people noticed woohoo!!!

twinklyhb

hi everyone i took my little boy back to school today and everyone said i looked great and couldn`t believe the difference from the end of last term it made me feel fab !!! i told everyone i was going for a band in the holidays and this proved it was the right decision for me,as i didn`t want any talking behind my back or gossiping about me to b going on even my oh was smiling with pride :D:D xxheather

WOW getting a response from mums at school is fantastic as I found them to be extremely catty at times. Well the ones at my kids school are :rolleyes:
You are doing so well, no wonder your hubby was beaming ;)

AHH thats great when people start to notice,makes it all seem more real.

That's great news!!

All I got was "god you look awful" but I am really hoping I will start getting complements soon too

Rx

Pleased for you Heather, boy those school mums can be ignorant sometimes though!

thats great heather well done x

well done heather its such a buzz when people notice.
you must be thrilled.

That's great Heather.:)

I'm back at work on Thursday. I kind of hope no one notices I've lost weight, because I'm a really bad liar (I haven't told anyone at work I've had WLS)

xxx

congratulations i bet that gave your confidence such a boost we all like getting compliments.
good luck with the rest of your journey

Hah, it's brilliant isn't it? I've not gone down the surgical route but I've lost a *lot* since I started dieting 13 weeks ago. Before the school holidays it wasn't as noticable I think because I was seeing people every day, and I was still in my old fat guy clothes, hiding inside a big jacket. But after 7 weeks off, I'm in skinnier clothes and the first comment I got yesterday was 'Oh.. My.. God... what have *you* been doing???' from one of the mums when I walked through the gate.

That's great Heather.:)

I'm back at work on Thursday. I kind of hope no one notices I've lost weight, because I'm a really bad liar (I haven't told anyone at work I've had WLS)

xxx
hi hayley thats another reason i told everyone what i was gonna do
1. i hate lies
2. im rubbish at lying lol:D

Back