• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Back from PS Appointment....

SacredSilence

Peter Facinelli & I
And I think they couldn`t wait to get rid of me as I was a rambling mad woman! :(

At first, They thought my GP had stuffed up as they didn`t know she had applied (and that I`d been denied) funding until I showed them the letter I received from my GP. They were both really really lovely, Mr Chakrabarty & Mr Sharm or Sharmi or something? They both agreed that I definately need the surgery and they will support me in an appeal to get it.

BUT, I can`t do anything now for 6 months because my BMI is 27 and it has to be 25 :cry: I was told that it only had to be under 30 otherwise I would have got it down in time for this appt :cry: I also have to maintain this for 6 months (hence having to wait that long).

I am so so gutted about that as I haven`t bothered dieting since July as I didn`t think I needed to, And could have had the right BMI to appeal now :(

I know I need to see this as a positive appointment, I`m just sad that I`m lazy and didn`t lose more weight :(

I have to go to work again now, So will stop my whinging.

Hope everyone else is having a good day Xxxx

I know ur sad Hun but this is a positive it's just a shame u didn't know bout the ur bmi as I bet u feel uv wasted time but it will cum hunni xxx

Cometh the new year... plus you'll be hopefully joining us in a really good weightloss appeal... and you have support with the pledges from the Consultants... never say never Angel... and we'll go for it ... together!

Stick at it all... you will get there...

Love and hugs and enjoy Christmas xxx

Well all in all I think it was a positice appointment :D Alright 6 months can seem like ages but it can also fly by! Get your head in the right place and get your BMI down and then theres nothing stopping you ;) Good luck hun I know you can do it XX

SS please stop telling yourself off, you have done fabulously well with your weight loss. You will go to the ball Cinderella xx

Thankyou all so so much for the support you`re giving me. It is really appreciated xXxx

Sorry it has taken me awhile to reply, I have been busy as I only had two days off for Christmas then it was back to work and I`m STILL unwell from this flu!

I am determined to shift the last of this weight and am even considering trying to lose a bit extra to allow for any "small gains" I might have once I stop dieting again. I`ve only gained 2lbs since I last dieted in July, So I am pretty pleased about that. I need to get to 10st 10lbs to get to a BMI of 25 but think I *might* try and aim for 10st straight.

Thankyou again for all your support X Onwards & downwards eh?!! :D Xxx

Thanks both of you x I`m getting NY out the way, Then it`s back on the bandwagon!!

Xxxxxxx

Back