• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

here we go....

miserable

Well I am just about to leave my house to go to Dolan park to have a gastric band... will hopefully be able to update u as I go along...

Best of luck. I hope all goes well for you and I wish you a speedy recovery. :)

Fingers crossed for you! Try to relax. Let us know how it goes Xx

Good luck.!!

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Oh how exciting! Good luck x x

woohoo good luck mis :) xxx

Well I am just about to leave my house to go to Dolan park to have a gastric band... will hopefully be able to update u as I go along...

Hope all goes well and you're soon on the road to an easy and speedy recovery :):)

Got into hospital fine the driver was really lovely and the travelling headache away. Had my blood test taken, after the 4th attempt I have tiny veins (ironic I know!) The surgeon came to make me sign some paper the I was introduce to those pants....;) hilarious u am glad my oh won't see me in those, it Wld put him off for life! And now just waiting. All staff are very lovely and very friendly. The anesthetic guy came in to ask few questions and that' s that for now

Got into hospital fine the driver was really lovely and the travelling headache away. Had my blood test taken, after the 4th attempt I have tiny veins (ironic I know!) The surgeon came to make me sign some paper the I was introduce to those pants....;) hilarious u am glad my oh won't see me in those, it Wld put him off for life! And now just waiting. All staff are very lovely and very friendly. The anesthetic guy came in to ask few questions and that' s that for now
woohoo good luck mis :) xxx

Best of luck xx

Going to theatre in half hour erkkkk see u on the other side...

Back