• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Here's to a shrunken liver!

Zionaka

I'm so excited!:D sounds crazy, but hey... it's a means to an end!

My surgery date is 20/10/10 and my pr-op appt on 1'10/10. I just got my letter in the post from Homerton Hospital which instucts that I have a choice of 3 diets to do for 2-4weeks prior to surgery.

As you all know the first is the milk diet, the second the food (1000cal) diet or the third is the slimfast diet.... oh what to do??

I'm fancying the milk diet, just milk, but I figure at least I know where I am and so won't have to think too much about it.

I want a good pre surgery weight loss and a tinsy tiny liver:D if that makes MR Mannur's job easier and is safier for me..... here's to a shrunken liver!

It's gonna be tuff, but I figure I've eaten enough junk to last me 10 lifetimes.

if youve got to do it for like 3 weeks hun then id do the slimfast one then least you can have a little of chewable foods - thats a long time to only have liquids especially when you will be on liquids after your op for a few weeks too - i wish you all the best hun and ill toast to that shrunken liver for you xxx good luck xxxxx

hmmmmm id be tempted to just do the milk diet so you know exactly where are you with it, and what you can have... to do the 1000 cal one it would be extremely easy to sway of track slightly as you ve more choice etc.... whatever you choose i wish you the best of luck x

Back