• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hey

Law Ram

Hey
I thought I would post on here as you seem like a lovely bunch :)

I hope you don't mind but I am posting here for the support I need to lose weight. I am not having surgery but people here know what it is like to get that support and I don't seem to have it in many people.

I am 24, living just outside London.

I am looking for advise and encouragement and just general support

Thank you guys and I hope you dont mind

Hi, nice to meet you x

Which direction are you just outside London?

I'm an east London/Essex girl by birth x

My god daughter and her family are in Hemel.

I went to the Galleria once but driven under it loads. It always reminds me of the shopping mall in The Day After Tomorrow - the one where the guy sacrifices himself by cutting the guy rope.

Hmmmm, I fear for my sanity at times!!

I had a crash near the galleria about 4 months ago.
I lived in Hertford till 3 weeks ago and then moved here. Thought it was time to sort myself out as I am getting rather depressed with the way I look

wecome laura.hope you get the help and support you need.there is lots of people with lots of knowledge and wisdom.its great.
take care.x

Welcome!

Don't want to discourage you from posting on here but have you checked out our main site minimins?

We are all pre or post op weight loss surgery patients on here but minimins has sections for every kind of diet you can think of.

xx

Oh my goodness how inspiring, this is just what I needed to hear as I battle nerves, surgery in 13 days! You must feel fabulous, well done x

Sorry just getting to grips with how to work this, I'm a bit of a technophobe! My earlier post was in response to Lincs Lass..... Also a big hello to everyone else x

Back