• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hey There - Newbie Here :)

vixter101

Hey there...just thought I'd pop on and say hey to you all and introduce myself...

Well, I'm Vicky, 29 from Birmingham and have just had the gastric sleeve and looking for a bit of help, support and well chat with other surgery weight lossers....

Not really sure what else to post here at the moment...just to say hey and hope to talk to you all soon x

Thanks Soni - just trying to navigate my way around the forum.... :)

Hi and welcome

hello and welcome to a great site vixter 101 !
well done on getting yourself on the losers bench and I hope all is going well for you
how far down the line are you?

Thanks for the welcomes guys :)

I'm 10 days post op and since I started the pre-op diet 2 weeks before surgery I've lost 2st - very chuffed but not weighing myself until Friday again and it's already niggling as to how much I might have lost....

I must admit, I don't start the mush until Friday but I do feel hungry at times and am craving chewing food...particularly melon and toast at this point in time but saying that pretty much anything!

I've just been browsing the recipe section of the forum and have some nice ones I'm going to try when I can :)

Hi Vixter. Welcome. I'm a Sleever too and had my op 8 weeks ago now.

Hope you're doing ok and ask away, there are lots of people on here with excellent advice.

Hi Vixter 101 welcome to a great site. Where in Birmingham did you have your op? Best wishes in your journey . X

Hi Vicky, I'm 10 months post sleeve so any questions just fire away x

Hi Vixter 101 welcome to a great site. Where in Birmingham did you have your op? Best wishes in your journey . X

Hi Sharona, I didn't have the op in Birmingham - I done mine through Healthier Weight but I went up to Spire Manchester to have the op with Professor Amoori...thanks for the welcome :)

Back