• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

HHEELLPP

poohbearmufc

Longing 2 b a yummy mummy
Hi Pierce,I was told to come on here and ask you a question... when I am posting on this site at home, I used to be able to use smilies, but now I click on them and nothing happens... also my signature in usercp has gone to coding instead of pictures as it appears in my preview... Can you please help me...Love

oh dear.

You seem to have the same issue as karen1972 :(

Okay, have you made any changes recently?

Okay ive managed to duplicate it where the smilies no longer work. You try to click on them but you dont get the hand?

And where you lose the return line.

Do this:

1)Open Internet Explorer.
2)Select Internet Options from the Tools menu.
3)In Internet Options dialog box select the Security tab.
4)Select Internet from the Zone choices.

Theres a box for SEcurity level. If it says Custom, click default level.

Move the slider to "medium-high".

Let me know if that works.

Pierce

I haven't changed anything lately, at work I can use them and my signature looks fine, it is just at home... I use AOL...Love

HELLPP cont...

:rolleyes:

It will let me do it from the list on the right, but won't let me download any from more... :break_diet:

Love

thats weird.

When you follow the instructions instead of medium-high, can you try just "medium"?

Pierce

no i doubt that had anything to do with it.

I will try and think of another solution.

If you put your mouse over the buttons on the eidtor, does it highlight blue or turn from an arrow into a finger? Or does it have a different highlighting?

Pierce

no i doubt that had anything to do with it.

I will try and think of another solution.

If you put your mouse over the buttons on the eidtor, does it highlight blue or turn from an arrow into a finger? Or does it have a different highlighting?

Pierce

Sorry what do u mean by editor?

Hi poohbearmufc,

With the update to the forum software last night karen1972 has her functions restored.

Can you now use the smilies?

Pierce

Back