• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

hi all biguns back

Got good news at last, went to Telford on the 12 sept + was given my date 16 nov, surgeon asked if I could loose a stone before surgery( big gulp) I went 4 my pre op on 26 oct+ was shocked to learn that I had lost 29lbs, I am like the cat that's got the cream, can't wait 4 op now just gota keep focust and try to keep it off + try too loose some more. Hope u all are well , got to catch up on all the posts as my phone went pearshaped + wouldn't lete on the site until today!!!!! . Going to get Reading now . Can't believe how much I've lost chuffed chuffed .

That's fantastic , well done

well done, and good luck with your op :) xxx

Brilliant work yayyyyyyyyyyy xx

Great weight loss so far... how are you doing with your pre op diet? I hope all goes well with your op on the 16th (same day as mine hehe!) and I look forward to reading about your weight loss journey.. x

Thanks v much, as 4 pre op diet I've asked at hospital about it + they said that they didn't do it!!!! just to loose weight before op. So thanks to low fat natural yogurt with fresh fruit + slim soup + evening meal I seem to be doin it , lust hope I can keep it up . Determind to not get let down again.

Well done for your weight loss so far blackie (if I may be so familiar). Great start, good luck for 16th Nov. Now you have your phone back I expect we'll get full updates as they happen!

Too rite will be seeing how everyone is doin + postin my updates. Missed this site 4 last 3 weeks, it gives u a great boost Reading how everyone is doing . Proud if everyone on here, good on everyone. Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

wow how fantastic great news on your weight loss, good luck for your opp look forward to hearing how your doing. x x

... Bigun! your a star!*** so well done on your weight loss but more so on your determination to succeed. keep up the great work and all your dreams will come true xxxx

well done on your weight loss and good luck on your forth coming surgery

images

Back