• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

biguns back

hope everything goes to plan ,, if you google good carbs or low gi foods this should give you a good idea of what carbs to eat xxxxxx

im down 7lbs in 2.5days,,,low carb lsd,,i know its mostly water but if you need the scales to show less its the best way to go,, i just eat loads of green veg,i mean loads and 100g of meat or 150g of fish,third of a pint of skimmed milk,1.5 weetabix and im allowed one large orange and a 125ml yoghart, which i freeze and it last ages ,as i watch tv before bed,,and loads of water,and no added suger fizzy drinks,,,,hope it comes off ,i know how you feel my last date was cancelled to ,,, chin up love x

Last edited:
Was told as I am diabetic I can't do the milk diet . Have to do the no carb diet but as I am a trucker I have to be carefull about drowsiness with that one so ?????
I'm diabetic but L&D have asked me to do this for four weeks (milk diet), they told me to bring my insulin down from 80units to 50 (Lantus) and to monitor my bloods three times a day, these have averaged a reading of 6. Better than normal. I have been given a target loss of 5% of body weight and have already completed that in 13 days, (12lb). So any extra loss will be a bonus!

Back