• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

biguns back

Hi everyone, not posted since I was dumped on in august, still been Reading all about u all though hope u are all doin well. After all my pestering to Telford I finally got my clinic date yesterday , saw mr sigurdsson + he gave me a date 16 nov so great news just hope it don't go pear shaped again, been waitin sooo long now. He said I have to loose a stone before surgery, can anyone give me some idaes as that's the reason 4 op. I seem to loose a bit but then pile more back on , help help help pls pls. Can't not fail this . Thanks to all .

good luck :) x

keep focus on your end target this time! get the stone off and let them know its done and keep your mind on this time next year xxxxxxx

hi love , i would do the liver shrinkage for 3 weeks ,,weight comes off fairly quickly , but not for longer than a few weeks xxxxx good luck xxxxx

Heres hopeing all goes well for you this time x

flowerofshona said:
keep focus on your end target this time! get the stone off and let them know its done and keep your mind on this time next year xxxxxxx

Was focused last time but due to a total cock up in anmin I had my op cancelled 2 weeks before my date. That's y I am worried about this one, 8 weeks + everythig crossed.

heck that is hard !!! but fingers crossed it goes through this time xxxx

Peterborough Guy said:
well i was 28, so u might wanna try 5 pints a day if u go for that option

Was told as I am diabetic I can't do the milk diet . Have to do the no carb diet but as I am a trucker I have to be carefull about drowsiness with that one so ?????

hi love , i would do the liver shrinkage for 3 weeks ,,weight comes off fairly quickly , but not for longer than a few weeks xxxxx good luck xxxxx

good idea, six pounds in my first week so, would be hoping to loose about a stone by the end of my three weeks. Go for it. ;)

Hubby is a lorry driver and has a small fridge in his lorry for his tuna salads, tuna, tomato. onion, cucumber chopped with some low fat mayo, could do it with chicken or eggs and has fruit and a yoghert no carbs and he is lossing weight, he has started walking during his breaks.

You could lose a stone following one of the popular diets, WWatchers or Slimming world or just eating healthily for a month prior to the date you have to lose the stone by. That first stone will come off quite easily as it does or did with all us heavy peeps. Just stay in control, just for a couple of weeks and it will all be good.
Rooting for you here.
Lynne x

Nice to see you back Bigun x

Just take it steady and be sensible with your diet so you don`t make yourself ill - especially with your diabetes.
I`m sure the weight will come off for you before the surgery with extra care. Will look forward to finding out how you get on.

Take care hun x

Love Kat x

Back