• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hi everybody

Trina

My name is Trina and I have just found this site, I am waiting for a gastric bypass at Sunderland Royal hospital. Had a gastroscopy yesterday but I haven't lost the required weight. I am guttered and looking for some support. I am 51 married to a wonderful husband who does support me. I have 4 adult children and 5 grandchildren and am desperate to be able to run around with them.:sigh:

It will be worth it, see if they can get you to see a dietician, they should be able to help? The milk diet certainly shifts the pounds pre op

thwelcome.gif

Hi Trina

Good luck with the weight loss and your journey to surgery. You will get lots of advice here everyone is lovely ;)

hi trina if your looking for support then u have come to the right place im sure you will lose the weight it really is worth it i had my bypass last week and i would change it for the world i can see the difference already good luck with your journey
brad x

Hi Trina and welcome, ur get all the support u need here my love, good luck with ur Wls journey xxxx

My name is Trina and I have just found this site, I am waiting for a gastric bypass at Sunderland Royal hospital.

Hi Trina im a SRH patient too x

Had a gastroscopy yesterday but I haven't lost the required weight. I am guttered and looking for some support.

Has your waiting times been delayed because you havent met your weight loss target set ? x
I am 51 married to a wonderful husband who does support me. I have 4 adult children and 5 grandchildren and am desperate to be able to run around with them.:sigh:

I run sunderlands patient support group at SRH and our next meeting is March 24th from 6pm in our seminar room, please feel free to come along and meet myself and some of the ladies and gents thats already been through the process your going through now, theres a few pre op patients just like yourself too, support is vital before and after surgery and is key to success to be able to talk to others that understand what you feel and how you feel. So if you fancy it please feel free to come a long for a cuppa and a natter next week theres a network of support there so please take it is possible, i hope you can come along soon.

Liz x x x

well trina, you have come to the right place for support!! everyone on here is lovely and the Support Group at SRH is well worth it!! good luck xx

Back