• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

mrscinders

hi im kellie from middlesbrough im 35 i have 4 children and 2 step children i am married to my lovely hubby gary i attended my first meeting in sunderland in december and my next is in may im wanting a gastric bypass doing but i think im in for a very long wait :cry:

hi and welcome to the site it may seem that but just look at it in small steps and before you know it the end of the tunnel will be in sight

aww thank you all for your lovely replys x

hi im kellie from middlesbrough im 35 i have 4 children and 2 step children i am married to my lovely hubby gary i attended my first meeting in sunderland in december and my next is in may im wanting a gastric bypass doing but i think im in for a very long wait :cry:

It can be a bit of a rollercoaster mrs...depending on your PCT :sigh:

But stick with it because it WILL happen.

I wish you all the very best

Take Care

Andy x

Hi Kellie & Welcome, sweetheart :) 6 children :eek: I am surprised you are not skinny, lol. :)
The way to look at the long wait is, well you are living your life anyway & time has an amazing capacity to fly by so before long it will be a year down the line & your turn approaching very quickly. There are lots of north east peeps on here who will be able to give you approximates for different stages of the wait but also we will help keep your spirits up when it seems you have been waiting forever. :( We have all had to learn patience as it is an operation in growing demand & dwindling funds. Lots of people on here still have no funding & are fighting tooth & nail to get it :( Good Luck, sugar .. keep on posting xxx :)

thanks a lot :) x

Welcome Hun n goodluck ;) x

hi kellie what date in december did you go to sunderland as that was the same time i went x

hi jane i went on the 7th of december xx

i was there a week later 14th so at least i know who i can ask what happens next lol good luck x

lol you never know you could get your opp before me lol have you got your next appointment yet i have ?

no i not got my next appointment as yet but i recieved a copy off letter sent to my doctor and it says i will prob get one in april/may but i will just have to see x

well you will get one very soon probs delayed in post with christmas i got my next appointment then i got my letter of doctors just a copy of the hospital letter like you got only the hospital called me mr not mrs lol so but my appointment was mrs i dont want them to think im a man lol as they called me he in the letter too lol x

Hi hun and welcome you have joined the right site for any answer that you need xx

Back