• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hi everyone - gastric band is next week!

hollywood30

Hi everyone, I have my gastic band next thursday 24th May, really excited!:) My first band fill is booked for 26th June. I was wondering if anybody would like to share their experience and give me some info on what happens after the band. What is life like now? How much weight have you lost yourself? I have about 100 pounds to lose but dont know how long that will take. I plan to do loads of exercise once healed so fingers crossed!! xx

Good luck! x

Have a nose around the banders section for some tips and ideas about what life as a bander is like!

The pace varies and depends upon exercise, motivation/willpower (especially in the early days when you don't feel restriction), and what you eat! Biscuits/Chocolate will still lure in you if you're not strong so think healthy foods from day one! It is possible! I'm 7month on and 6 stone lighter, just working on my final stone to get to goal! Good luck!!!

Thanks for your replies everyone!! Wow and well done all!! Im so excited not nervous at all - yet :)xx

Back