• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hi everyone

smilergem

On my wl journey at last
Hi all, I have been a member of this site for ages, but still can't seem to find my way around. My story so far, I live in Penzance, Cornwall. I have been turned down twice for surgery, am being put forward again, had my sleep study done, no problems there, except snoring lol. Just really hoping and praying one day I will get my surgery, fingers and everything else crossed :)

Hi Jan I too have been turned down twice. I am waiting to hear from the pct to see what happens now as I have now been diagnosed with mild sleep apneoa.

Hello everyone again, not sure if I am just being a bit thick, but how do you start a diary on here? I really think I need some tuition in this site. Hope someone can help ? xxxxxxx

Just another thought, as have seen other people comment on how they have read someone's diary, I would love to be able to do that, but maybe I have to be a member for a certain amount of time, or have so many posts to be able to read them?

Hi Jan, hope you are successful in being referred for surgery - third time lucky!;)

Hi Karen, thanks for your wishes, am making notes of helpful things in a book, if I am lucky enough to get surgery, I can refer back to it for things like recipes, constipation relief (lol) etc xxxx

Back