• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hi Everyone

ema3011

Hi guys i'm Ema and i'm booked in to have band surgery with Dr Chris De Bruyne on the 13th July! To say I'm bricking it would be an understatement and I'm going on my own which is making me even more scared! If anyone can offer me any advice it would be greatfully received.
Bye for now
Ema Xxx

Hello and welcome to the site I am waiting for a bypass on the 5th July so no real help to you but others who are able to offer advice will no doubt be along soon. Good luck on the 13th and look forward to hearing how you get on.

hi ema welcome to our mad world x

Welcome you have come to the right place!! Tamgreddons diary of banding is excellent, and there is lots of great info on the band specific threads. I was banded this week and found this site so useful and am sure I will continue to do so.

I was scared too but excitement is there too!! Its all adrenaline, enjoy the ride x x x

Welcome and good luck x

Welcome aboard hun x A lot of our banders have been abroad for their surgeries and if you have a read you will pick up lots of useful info x

Hi, I'm new here too, but everyone is so friendly, welcoming and supportive...I'm sure you will find everyone really helpful. Good luck :)

Hey Missy I'm being done by dr Chris on 12 July ! It will be hello and goodbye - we should make arrangements to meet and have a chat xx

Back