• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hi everyone!

Sonicfruit

Hi everyone, I'm new here too. I've been under the care of the clinic for over a year now and have gained and lost over this time. I am now 326 lbs and hope to lose roughly 20lbs over the next 2 months in order to be referred to a surgeon. I am 33, have PCOS and live in Cradley, West Midlands. I have previously lost 6 stone many years ago and was then denied WLS as my BMI was too low :cry: then I had my daughter and managed to gain all of the weight back plus extra! I'm so glad I found this site and look forward to meeting you all :wavey:

Hi sonic fruit, I'm new to the forum too. It's such a great source of information, just taking my time and reading my way through it. X

Hi and welcome sonicfruit :).
20lbs in 2 months is very doable and wish you the very best of luck on of your journey hun xx

Just wanted to say thank you for the welcome, I'm still looking through the site and am finding it a great encouragement!

Welcome xx

Hi Sonicfruit, I am also a PCOS sufferer. I have just had a Gastric Band and it is so far working well. Have you decided how you are going to try and lose the 20lbs? I always found low carb worked well for me with the PCOS. Good luck with whatever you do Nx

Hi everyone, I'm new here too. I've been under the care of the clinic for over a year now and have gained and lost over this time. I am now 326 lbs and hope to lose roughly 20lbs over the next 2 months in order to be referred to a surgeon. I am 33, have PCOS and live in Cradley, West Midlands. I have previously lost 6 stone many years ago and was then denied WLS as my BMI was too low :cry: then I had my daughter and managed to gain all of the weight back plus extra! I'm so glad I found this site and look forward to meeting you all :wavey:
Where & to whom will you be referred?

Good luck on your journey!

Welcome and sure u will have so much love from here. All the best

Back