• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hi has anyone had surgery with Dr Micheal Van Da Boosche?

size102b

Hi after 2 years umming and arrring and researching banding I have found the surgeon I think is a gooden Dr Micheal Van Da Boosche,I will be going to Southamptons Bupa Spire Hospital......
Any info on banding hospital or surgeon is deeply appreciated.Also anyone get finance from First Medical Loans as I wondered how long it takes to say if you can have the loan?

Thanks Guyz xx

Hi and welcome

I am a bander and my surgeon was James Byrne. He is in the same team as Michael van den Bossche at the Spire Southampton. I have heard really good reviews of him. Where abouts are you based? I'm near Winchester.

Sorry but I don't know about First Medical Loans.

All the best with your journey.

x

I am a bypasser and had my surgery with James Byrne and Michael VDB at Spire Southampton.

Can't comment on banding or funding as I am NHS but can comment on the surgeons and hospital. SECOND TO NONE!! You'll be in very good hands.

Hello

We used to chat on the CS board. I had my band fitted almost a month ago. Just wanted to say hi - but I haven't heard of the surgeon you mention. I had mine done in Preston.

Regarding the loan, not sure what rates they offer but would it be cheaper to go to the bank.

Good luck

Maz x

Hi Thanks alot guys :)
Ive had alot of info through and have also decided on Preston WLS group,as they are the best after care provider,I can have my band done in Preston and my fills and after care in Harley Street in London,so got to talk to my Oh tonight as hes getting the funds for me,if I put a deposit down this week I can have a consulation on the phone then my tests at London and if all ok I can have my banding asap xx:D

Back