• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hi I am new

Heidi7

Hi everyone ,

I am new. My name is Jo, I am waiting for weight loss surgery at Birmingham Heartlands. I am just waiting for my sleep apenea results before we move on. I am looking at a Bypass. I would love to hear your experience at Birmingham, or to share our journey along the way. I am very scared so this group looks brilliant in the way you all support each other.

Hopefully speak to some of you soon.

Heidi :) :)

Parsnip

Hey Hun, no experience of Birmingham (in regards to wls) but I'm not far (I'm in Burton-upon-Trent). I'm having my bypass in the 24th July so currently on my LRD.
This group is lovely and supportive but currently going through a quiet patch so don't be disheartened if not a lot seems to be happening, someone always pops along. The other thing is that many of us keep a diary in the bronze section which requires 100 posts to access.
Have you got an idea of when you would be looking t your surgery? Looking forward to following your journey x

Bling Babe

Hi everyone ,

I am new. My name is Jo, I am waiting for weight loss surgery at Birmingham Heartlands. I am just waiting for my sleep apenea results before we move on. I am looking at a Bypass. I would love to hear your experience at Birmingham, or to share our journey along the way. I am very scared so this group looks brilliant in the way you all support each other.

Hi and welcome, we will always support you all the way, even if it means harsh words they are still sent with love, I was bypassed at Luton so can’t help with your question but would advise you research research and research some more so you know exactly what life will be like, try to keep posting so you can reach the 100 posts to access our dairies in the bronze section in the meantime read as many threads as you can, it surprising how much you can learn. Good luck xx

Theukpk

Had mine done in Birminham, not sure if it is the same company as mine, but they were extremely lovely people and still till this day (6 months on) they still check up on me and make sure everything is ok.

Queenykjp

Hi :) welcome! I’m waiting for my roux en y on the 29th of July.. just a few days away from parsnip, if you need anything give us a shout :)

Sarnie

Hi everyone ,

Hi and welcome, I'm not at Birmingham either so can't help with that, but if you search on here, there's bound to be lots of info. Keep in touch x