• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

New Member.

Hi
Just to say that my bypass is done.
And i am home.
Went in on thursday the 16th Jan.2014.Discharged Sunday Night the 19th Jan.Took over 4 hours and picked up a lung infection.Could not sleep and had to sit in a Chair becouse of the infection.But feeling a bit better now,sorry in the delay of of the post.

Hi
And i am home.
Went in on thursday the 16th Jan.2014.Discharged Sunday Night the 19th Jan.Took over 4 hours and picked up a lung infection.Could not sleep and had to sit in a Chair becouse of the infection.But feeling a bit better now,sorry in the delay of of the post.

Well u can relax n heal now at home. Hope u recover quickly x

previous bander, now awaiting by pass or sleeve this year.

Hi
And i am home.

congrats on the surgery rest and luck for a speedy recovery when your upto it would love some info on the hospital and staff as im at heartlands many thanks

Back