• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hi, I'm new....Info needed Spire Soton referral

beepbeepcat

I'm new to this so looking for someone to help ease my nerves and calm me down a bit.
I've been very overweight for years August last year 163kg. I was referred finally after 10 years of jumping through hoops started in January a teir 3 six month program. I successfully completed in July and waiting for news so called Spire in August they advised a letter to myself and dr was coming out that week advising of results and if a teir 4 was appropriate for myself. I received mine waited another 4 weeks and found out dr hadn't received a copy so took mine in and a referral to teir 4 was agreed by dr and done that day. I've called Spire and spoke to "medical secretary " and she advised me that she was waiting for a slot in the next clinic to fit me in then I would get a call. Does anyone know what that Clinic is? Does it mean I have to do more stuff or has funding been approved ? I'm so on edge.. Please someone .....:cry:

Hiya, welcome.. I can't offer you much in the form of advice, as I have only recently been referred to tier 3 (will be in Southampton also) but I wish u good luck :) xx

Just popped up to say hello and good luck

Mega news funding approved and received appointment for surgeon via phone today and it's in two weeks! How brilliant

Back