• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hi im new

Camilla0990

Hi I'm Camilla , I'm two days away from starting my pre-op diet, and I'm going in for surgery on the 30th eeeek. I'm having a gastric bypass at Chichester and I don't think I've ever been so scared/ excited about anything haha.

Hi I'm Camilla , I'm two days away from starting my pre-op diet, and I'm going in for surgery on the 30th eeeek. I'm having a gastric bypass at Chichester and I don't think I've ever been so scared/ excited about anything haha.
Hey Camilla, welcome to the site, and good luck with your surgery :) xxx

Hi Camilla i had a gastric bypass last August best thing i could have done. Have lost almost 8stone since last JUly almost 6 since my op. It is worth it, some people have some after problems i will not lie but most of us have very few, constipation is a common one but other than that the fun starts trying to see what your new little pouch will let you try to eat when you come home. Make sure you take all meds given to you someyou will be on for life because of the poor absorbtion you will have after the bypass. Its a new healthy regime you have to adopt and stick to the rules your dietician gives you and you will be fine, best advice i can give, we were all scared before hand but when we look back we wonder why, like you i was excited too, good luck hope all goes well on 30th xxx

Hi Camilla, welcome to the forum. I have my sleeve operation tomorrow and I feel exactly the same as u right now!!! xxx

Hi camilla and welcome, hope everything goes well with you op x

Sent from my GT-I9000 using WLSurgery

Hi Camilla, welcome to the site. Good luck with your surgery xx

Hi Camilla good luck with your op, I have just chosen Chichester so would love to hear all about your experience. :)

Thanks for all your comments :) and hi Sharon had my op on Wednesday had mr john as my surgeon and came home Friday afternoon, I can honestly say Chichester hospital was absolutely lovely, the nurses were so kind and helpful and I really felt safe and looked after.

Back