• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hi, I'm pencilled in...(From Redcar under Mr Schroeder)

Shadylawns

Hi everyone,

I have introduced myself in the past, but don't always come on here - guess I'm a bit shy, haha!

However I rang Sunderland yesterday just to check I was still on the waiting list (I hate when you don't hear anything for ages) and was told that I am now pencilled in with Mr. Schroeder for my op on 17th May, now I am bricking it!!!

I live in Redcar, and have spotted a couple of local people on here, I guess it would be good to speak to someone in the same town or nearby. And is anyone else under the care of Mr Schroeder? I met him for the first time at my endoscopy and thought he was really nice. Mind you, I lived in Germany for several years some time ago, so I guess I am biased!!!

I'm off to walk my lovely black lab now. Speak later.

Mrs. Lawns. Xxx

Can't help with news about your doctor, but I originally come from Marske (that looks really odd in print, have I spelt it right? It's getting late and my brain doesn't work as well as it used to!!

Hi everyone,

I have introduced myself in the past, but don't always come on here - guess I'm a bit shy, haha!

However I rang Sunderland yesterday just to check I was still on the waiting list (I hate when you don't hear anything for ages) and was told that I am now pencilled in with Mr. Schroeder for my op on 17th May, now I am bricking it!!!

I live in Redcar, and have spotted a couple of local people on here, I guess it would be good to speak to someone in the same town or nearby. And is anyone else under the care of Mr Schroeder? I met him for the first time at my endoscopy and thought he was really nice. Mind you, I lived in Germany for several years some time ago, so I guess I am biased!!!

I'm off to walk my lovely black lab now. Speak later.

Mrs. Lawns. Xxx

Hi. Congratulations on your op date. I had a bypass July 2012. Mr Schroeder was my surgeon. I found him lovely, very straight talking but that's what I liked. I've had no issues since my op so your under safe hands xx

Back