• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

hi just found this site banded 5 years ago lost 18 stone good luck on your journey !!

spencertravers

we its taken me 5 years now and i have finally had some time to look up on the internet of fellow gastric banders i live in sussex and i had a band fitted by nick boyle at tunbridge wells at the time the largest (in sussex ) for sure weighing in at a very embarressing 32 stone !!!!!! :wave_cry: yes 32 stone i went to see nick 16 months ago ano and now weigh a tiny 14.5 stone its a long hard battle as i am sure most of you know i am not saying that i know the answers to every problem you all might have but if i can offer any support to you guys then let me know ? one of the most funny things that happened to me was meeting nick again after three and a half years and he did not know who i was and thought that i was in the wrong room lol will post some photos soon al the best and good luck on your journey spence !!!

Fantastic weight loss Spence :)

Did you have the band all the time, or had you 'upgraded' for want of a better word ? :8855:

Sharon x

Wonderful weightloss!!!! nice to welcome you aboard x

Welcome, looking forward to seeing some pics x

congratulations on your weightloss first of alll
and welcome to the site i am sure u will have lots of info and little tips that will help some people along the way
look forward to reading more of your posts and maybe a before and after pic

Blimy way to go spence ~ looking forward to seeing your before and after photos. Any tips on loosing the weight and more to the point keeping it off forever ??
:)

Acvice

Hi Spence, congratulations on your fantastic weight loss! I met Nick Boyle on Wednesday at Spire Tun Wells & we're working towards me having a gastric band fitted 21st March. Just wondered if you've got any advice for pre & post op? Did you still need to have a lot of will power after the op? Thanks, Becky in Eastbourne xx

Amazing weight loss, well done, looking forward to the pictures
kim x

Back