• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

gastric band 5 years ago 18 stone lighter just found this site !!!!

spencertravers

we its taken me 5 years now and i have finally had some time to look up on the internet of fellow gastric banders i live in sussex and i had a band fitted by nick boyle at tunbridge wells at the time the largest (in sussex ) for sure weighing in at a very embarressing 32 stone !!!!!! :wave_cry: yes 32 stone i went to see nick 16 months ago ano and now weigh a tiny 14.5 stone its a long hard battle as i am sure most of you know i am not saying that i know the answers to every problem you all might have but if i can offer any support to you guys then let me know ? one of the most funny things that happened to me was meeting nick again after three and a half years and he did not know who i was and thought that i was in the wrong room lol will post some photos soon al the best and good luck on your journey spence !!!

hi and welcome! I was also banded by Nick Boyle in Tunbridge Wells and you're the only other person I've ever 'met' who I have that in common with. What an amazing weight loss, no wonder he didn't recognise you! my weight loss is very slow but that's really down to me rather than anything else. How many fills did it take in your band to get you to a really good weight loss place?

Hi and welcome, you've done brilliant well done xx

Welcome n well dun uve dun fantastic look 4ward to ur pics :) x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

hellowelcometeddybears.gif

Yeh, Spence :happy096: :happy096: How fantastic :D Welcome to the site & I hope you are really enjoying your new, slimmer, heathier life :D:D xxx

Hi Spence, welcome to our growing band of banders :)

hey spencer, welcome to the site :) you have done fantastic!!! well done :) xxx

Yeah welcome to our lovely banders community. I for one is very slow losers as don't have any restriction yet. Could you tell us your journey and how many fills it took you to get restriction, do you have to top up regularly? Sorry so many questions. Welcome

Hi there welcome and WOW what a loss! :D well done you! :) I'm waiting for a bypass sometime this year hopefully not too long to wait xxx

Sent from my HTC Hero using WLSurgery

Hi and welcome!

Well done on your fantastic loss, you must feel fantastic!

Im almost 3 years post band and have been maintaining for some time now.

Fantastic result!

that's brilliant well done :) you must be so proud of yourself and i bet you're secretly pleased the doc didn't recognise you :)

Hi,

Its great to hear people like yourself. 3yrs ago i was 31st and have fluctuated between 27st-29st. I'm now about to start my 2nd journey for a gastric bypass

Thank you for your post its a great inspiration!

Crumbs...well done that is great, you must be very proud of yourself. I am and ex-bander soon to be bypasser! Hope you have fun round the site and welcome. Can't wait to see your photos xx

wow you have done amazing well done

spencertravers said:
we its taken me 5 years now and i have finally had some time to look up on the internet of fellow gastric banders i live in sussex and i had a band fitted by nick boyle at tunbridge wells at the time the largest (in sussex ) for sure weighing in at a very embarressing 32 stone !!!!!! :wave_cry: yes 32 stone i went to see nick 16 months ago ano and now weigh a tiny 14.5 stone its a long hard battle as i am sure most of you know i am not saying that i know the answers to every problem you all might have but if i can offer any support to you guys then let me know ? one of the most funny things that happened to me was meeting nick again after three and a half years and he did not know who i was and thought that i was in the wrong room lol will post some photos soon al the best and good luck on your journey spence !!!

OMG! That is unbelievable! How amazing! What an achievement...well done, can't wait to see your pics x

Back