• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hi just had wrap done on 24/4/12

Naddy

Hi just had my gastric wrap done on 24/4/12 in Brno with BBC Direct and all was great iv been home 3 days and the site where my drian was is very painful when i move and when im still, and drinking my liqiuds. Does any fellow wrappers have any idea if the is normal? Other then this everything is well

Naddy said:
Hi just had my gastric wrap done on 24/4/12 in Brno with BBC Direct and all was great iv been home 3 days and the site where my drian was is very painful when i move and when im still, and drinking my liqiuds. Does any fellow wrappers have any idea if the is normal? Other then this everything is well

Sorry I can't help. But just wanted to say welcome to the losers bench!! And hope you heal well soon lovely xxx

I had my wrap on 24th April also in Brno but with Cosmetic Bliss. I don't have any pain at all from the port incisions or the site of the drain. I my not be typical though.

If you're worried, go to your GP, if only to put your mind at rest.

hey naddy, welcome to the site, and good luck with your op :) xxx

Thanks for the welcome,iv gotton on to the clinic just waiting to hear back. Congrats on your op channel swimmer how are you getting on so far? Are you on liquids or prueed food? If so how long for? The clinic where giving me both but im sticking to liquids at home. Not sure how long for tho. :)

hi i just want to welcome you to this forum, i had a gastric bypass but i had pain in my incisions wounds for a while had to take pain relief fr a while i mean week it soon goes, my hospital also gave me very blended food and liquids also so if you can tolerate very fine liquidized food and its on your list don't not have it you will loose weight just the same. xx

micder said:
Hi Just wanted to make it plain that Your surgery (Channel Swimmer) was in BRECLAV HOSPITAL, with Dr Cierny - not in Brno :). Dr Cierny does not operate on patients anywhere in BRNO.
XX M

Yes, quite right!! I fell into the trap of using the name of the town we flew into. The actual location was the Breclav hospital with the wonderful Dr Cierney and his team. Dr C was amazing and only works in the Breclav hospital and I was so very glad that I chose him as my surgeon.

Naddy said:
Thanks for the welcome,iv gotton on to the clinic just waiting to hear back. Congrats on your op channel swimmer how are you getting on so far? Are you on liquids or prueed food? If so how long for? The clinic where giving me both but im sticking to liquids at home. Not sure how long for tho. :)

I'm doing great thanks. I feel as if nothing has been done. Except for the fact that I've never before willingly eaten so few calories and felt like I don't want more!!

I'm on a phased return to normal food over 6 weeks, starting with liquid, then purée etc. I'm currently on liquids. Perhaps it depends on your definition of liquid or maybe your consultant has a different approach.

How are you getting on apart from the sore drain site?

Channel Swimmer said:
Yes, quite right!! I fell into the trap of using the name of the town we flew into. The actual location was the Breclav hospital with the wonderful Dr Cierney and his team. Dr C was amazing and only works in the Breclav hospital and I was so very glad that I chose him as my surgeon.

I missed your op date CS!!! Welcome to the losers bench :D

Im fine, dont feel hungry, no pain anywhere else, looking forward to the weight loss. This pain is worring me alot tho, woke up this morning and its still there and does not seem to be easing at all :-( but hopefully since its monday the clinic will ring me back today. I must sayits nice to hear from someone thats had there op on the same day :) glad to hear your well<3

I'm a wrapper! Between preop diet and surgery. I'm down from 22 stone to 17.5. I had my surgery march 5th! Best decision I have ever made xxx.

Fuffs said:
I missed your op date CS!!! Welcome to the losers bench :D

Thanks Fuffs :)

Back