• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hi, introducinging myself.

Very informative Chris, It let me know what im in for, best buy some new pjs, fingers crossed tomorrow I may get a date.

Good luck, it really is worth it, any questions please ask, glad you liked my posts

Fantastic posts, love them! Im just trying to find out now about these endoscopys people say they have had before op?

I didn't have one so can't help there, don't think L&D do them or at least not without reason

In simple terms Endoscopes are a tiny cameras that is passed through the mouth down your throat into your stomach. Tiny instruments can alo be inserted this way. The doctor can see inside you via a monitor & if necessary carry out procedures. I had my puch stretch via an endoscope - completely painless & very quick. I was mildly sedated but I remember everything. I am not afraid to have one again. Pre & post op they are often used to check things out such as looking for ulcers, strictures etc. Hope that helps a little.

Back