• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Newbie - 10 days post op

JackiB

hi I'm new here after having my gastric band 10 days ago. Really suffering with wind pain in my shoulder , can anyone recommend anything to alleviate this other than peppermint tea, deflatine and walking around as I have tried all of these with no relief:(

Hi and welcome to the site. No advice as I've not had surgery yet but hope you manage to find something to help x

Welcome...luckily I never suffered with it so no pearls of wisdom! Good luck with your recovery and journey x

It really is the worst thing ever, had me in tears this afternoon as their is no relief!! Thankfully after taking about 6 deflatine it started to clear with unfortunate sound effects lol

hi I'm new here after having my gastric band 10 days ago. Really suffering with wind pain in my shoulder , can anyone recommend anything to alleviate this other than peppermint tea, deflatine and walking around as I have tried all of these with no relief:(
Sorry you are struggling, I used a homepathic remedy called Raphanus 30c, prescribed by my homeopath before I went in and took it as needed - very good for trapped wind, and had nothing in my shoulder. @FeeBee used gripe water

Back