• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hi ?! New from Kent

Hi bellas mum
No I'm just starting tier three that might be why you don't need to fast as your a year ahead of me ? I've assured there really nice there xx

Hi tori, have you heard from Luton yet? I too have been referred on to Luton and Dunstable, I was originally referred to St Richards but the waiting list was ridiculous so I requested to have my referral changed the L&D I was told I wouldn't get an appointment until around September but they have put my name on the cancellation list. It might be worth phoning just to check and make sure they have received your referral even if it is just for peace of mind x let me know if you hear anything hun, I too am in Kent, just down the road in Tunbridge Wells x

Hi lumpy!
I've just heard from the hospital and have been given an appointment for 28th August! Woop Woop!! Im only down the road in Sevenoaks! Really happy now everything is coming together! Xxx

Hi lumpy! I've just heard from the hospital and have been given an appointment for 28th August! Woop Woop!! Im only down the road in Sevenoaks! Really happy now everything is coming together! Xxx

Oh brilliant hunni!!
Does the letter say what the appointment is actually for hun? You lucky moo so jel lol x x
I'm not sure what the process is at L&D I'll be following you closely lol x

Lumpy!
That's cool with me! Shall I find you on fb? Would be lovely to meet for a chat! I was a bit impatient and called them today to find out if I'd had an appointment set yet! She told me over the phone, when I spoke with my other half he said there was 2 Nhs letters in the post today for me! I even out at work since 6:30, so haven't seen the as not home yet, but hopefully there's more info! Xxx

Oh brilliant hunni!! Does the letter say what the appointment is actually for hun? You lucky moo so jel lol x x I'm not sure what the process is at L&D I'll be following you closely lol x
Hi lumpybumpy and Tori I am not that far from you two, just the other side of the Dartford Crossing. I used to live near Meopham in Kent My appointments are on the 10 July. I had to phone as one said it was for the MS nurse!!!!! L&D said it was an admin mistake and they were both for the Obesity Clinic. Perhaps that's why I wasn't told to fast, better check with them on Monday. Let's all keep in touch we might all have surgery around the same time.

Last edited:
Hello lovely ladies, well I phoned today just to check to see if I had any appointments scheduled and I spoke to Lorraine who by the way is absolutely lovely, she has helped me quite a lot as I've had major headache with my onward referral! Lorraine has told me everything was sent over to appointments on the 11th but the lady that was dealing with it was on annual leave last week so she said she is sorting my appointments out today!!! Fingers crossed for me please!! Lol Inbox me your Facebook name and I'll find you sweets, people always have trouble finding me, I think I have something on my settings disabled but I can't figure out what lol I defo want to keep in touch with you both x

Hi Lumpy
I also phoned L&D today ? to ask about the first appointment. Appointments sent out the wrong appointment letter to me, which I had already sorted out. When others were told to fast, I wasn't so thought I should phone the Obesity Clinic and ask if that had been missed off too. I also asked what would be happening at the appointments. They said the nurse appointment would be fasting blood tests, weight, blood pressure and the Obesity GP would be to assess whether any other procedures would be required e.g. Sleep Study. She added this is only the beginning and there would be more appointments to attend before they decide if surgery is suitable.
I am not very easy to find on FaceBook as I have hidden myself well, as I am a teacher and didn't want to be found by the children ?. I will try to work out how you can find me. I will send you a private message on this forum if I can work out how to.

Hi lumpy!
It's not letting me do a pm! I'm on Facebook.. Tori Richardson! In my pic I'm wearing a green top!
I called today and they've added me to their cancellation list, so hopefully someone cancels soon!! Xxx

Hi bellas mum thank you for your info helps me out a lot as I was wondering what is going to be done can't wait till 9th
Emma

Back