• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hi new here, Gatric Band Op on monday eek!

Morning all,

Hey Yv, i'm doing ok, feel a bit apprehansive but very excited.Have lost 7 lbs on this milk diet, and am amazed at just that- have consultation this afternoon @ 3.45pm in Bromsgruuuuve, so feeling nervous about that too.

Fingers crossed eh? xxx

Oh my goodness! I'm off to the airport in an hour. Birmingham, here I come! Best of luck Red & Emma - will be thinking of you both! Nervous but ready. Hoping I didn't forget anything when I packed (I'm so bad at that!). Had to give my little guy an extra hug when I dropped him at school - had a few tears in the car on the way home. Silly, I know! I think that was the hardest part - so it's smooth sailing from here on out!! GOOD LUCK! x Kelly

Good luck to you all. Hope you all have super speedy recoveries too. Look forward to hearing how it all went.

Maz x x x

omg you guys i am soooo jelous, but not so i begrudge any of you obviously, i'm thinking of you all and wish you all the best xxxxxx

Wow I'm finding it quite hard to keep up, lots of surgeries going on, my day will come :)

Good luck to all of you (Emma Jayne Red Bex Kelly ) and hope that your surgery and recovery is as smooth as can it can be

xX

Good luck red and emmarfrost for monday. look forward to hearing all about it as im having band 12th june.

Back