• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hi New to forum and WLS hopefull!

MrsSAFC

Hi,

new to this and WLS - awaiting first appointment with dietician and consultant. In Sunderland.... dont know what to put??

Hello and welcome :)

Hope you find some great information and answers to any questions you may have

Hope you enjoy the forum and wishing you lots of luck with your surgery.
Bypass or band? Or sleeve? And how much weight are you hoping to lose? Are you NHS or private? All sorts of people on here and I'm sure plenty will have similar circumstances to yours and will be only too pleased to hep and advise and generally get to know you xxx

Hi and welcome,

you dont say which kind of surgery you are waiting for, but we have lots of sunderland peeps here so someone can hopefully tell you what to expect.x

hi

NHS - Bypass i hope. 8stone to go.... trying to look for how to edit me profile but cant find it!!!! not good with computer things.... I have a good look on here and everyone is doing brill and quite positive. BMI is 45 ...

hi mrssafc
i am new to this site to and i am learning how do things without much luck i afraid.

i am booked in for my bypass op 20th july in charring cross hospital , london.

Hello both of you and welcome.

Ladies (n gents if applicable) if you want to fill in your profiles go to the top of the page where is says UserCP click on that and go to Edit Profile and then put in your info and save changes (simples - when someone tells you like they told me :) )

Welcome to the group firstly.

There's not a set script, we are all interested in you, what type of surgery you are going for, where you living (dont be too specific there's a lot of weirdo's on the net), nhs or private.... Anything and everything....

This forum is for asking all the questions you might ever have no matter how trivial or silly you might think they are. It covers surgery to sex, constiptation to periods, and believe me we all need to ask about them!

Feel free to post like a loon because a lot of privileges like being able to send private messages (pm's) to other members kick in after 50 posts...

isnt the wait a long one?? i only got refered 2 weeks ago and i m rushing home to see if theres a letter. good luck

hiya and welcome i'm in south shields and on the journey as well, there are lots of folks on here that should be able to answer any queries you have dont be afraid to holler!

ppssssssstttt Julie is the one who usually brings up sex....but if she asks I didnt tell you that :D

Thats only because i need something to 'transfer' my food addiction too :) :) Plus i figure if i ask enough questions i'll be perfect at it ;)

xxxxxxxxxx

Back