• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hi Newbie from Bradford

Good to hear your home safe and sound Soohoo take it easy and rest rest rest :) its a pain to start with eat drink eat drink meds eat drink lol it gets easier honest x x x x

morning all.how are you all doing.i am 3 weeks post op.go back to clinic next week.not doing bad.puree food im getting a big sick of what to eat.yesterday a bit tearful.but all the aches and pain go with it and in a few months it will have all sorted itself out.we will all pick up.you all take care.keep in touch soohoo

congrats on the date brian soon be here

morning all.how are you.i been for my 4 week check up.have lost 2stone 10lb.but I have had the runs for a weel so a bt of allowance for that.feeling a bit weak.iam going to ring dietician to see if I can move on a bit after the first 4 weeks.the consultant told me to get a few yakult,but with been dairyfree I will have to run round now trying to find benecol dairy free.hope you are all well and have a nice easter take care soohoo

morning all.how are you.i been for my 4 week check up.have lost 2stone 10lb.but I have had the runs for a weel so a bt of allowance for that.feeling a bit weak.iam going to ring dietician to see if I can move on a bit after the first 4 weeks.the consultant told me to get a few yakult,but with been dairyfree I will have to run round now trying to find benecol dairy free.hope you are all well and have a nice easter take care soohoo

Ah poor you Soohoo hope it's resolved for you soon and wow 4wks what a loss no matter what well done you. :)

Back