• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hi Newbie from Bradford

2 week till pre op

Is this the new designer doggy beard everyone is raving about? Lol ... Yey 2 weeks they are going to fly by! Woop!

morning all.hope you are ok.one week into the liver shrinkage diet.drinking the water Is a nightmare.but it has to be done.all night in out to toilet.you all take care and keep in touch soohoo

morning all.hope you are ok.one week into the liver shrinkage diet.drinking the water Is a nightmare.but it has to be done.all night in out to toilet.you all take care and keep in touch soohoo

Hi Soohoo, hope your well. Not long now till the big day! xx

thanks everyone.its so funny I have to share this.i have just read on people that are having there op in march(marchers)how did we know if the liver was shrinking.and myself and another marcher notice our steering wheel was turning more than normal.weird I thought my car was driving itself.years of tracking and new tyres because my car was pulling to one side.oh dear no more.you all keep up the good work.and maybe later I will be able to get to the support group and meet you all.you are a great help and nice people it would be nice to meet at the meeting take care soohoo

elo all.well nothing to eat today.just water.at the hospital tomorrow at 7.30.here we go.you all take care.i will be back in a few days.mine is a old phone.i don't know how to do internet on it.so I will be back.take care soohoo

Been out an purchessd a smootie maker lol pre op on wensday ive had no fizzy pop chrisps and chocolate fr nearlly a month cutting down an every thing getting in the right frame of mind I WILL DO THIS

good luck brian i have my pre op on the 31st

thanks i got a bit to go yet b4 mine wishing you all the best also

elo all.well nothing to eat today.just water.at the hospital tomorrow at 7.30.here we go.you all take care.i will be back in a few days.mine is a old phone.i don't know how to do internet on it.so I will be back.take care soohoo

Hope your well soohoo! Xx

hiya all.came out Thursday.feeling not too bad.a bit sore tired.loads threads to read.trying to fit all meds in.drinking food.it takes all your day up.no wonder were tired.my husband had time off to look after me.he is shattered.i will be back you all take care soohoo

glad your home soohoo rest and recover

Back