• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hi Newbie from Bradford

here we go go

i have been experimenting today with the mixer and soups.chicken and veg.my words the amount I have made.i did the little poundland tupbs.14 of them.but the amount I have left.iam still going to have to experiment with diff flavours.have anyone acutally measured 2-3 tablespoon of soup into one of them tubs.woo everytime I think about it now I get that scaredy feeling.im not doing the milk diet.im doing the carb.to all you that are starting this week there diets.good luck keep in touch see you soohoo

Feel like I'm getting no were with the questions I need answering.... no one else from Bradford has the same surgeon as me I don't no what diet to do for the liver strink ...or how long after my pre op will I have a date I'm worried bout my holiday and I dnt have much ov a support group round me my partner doesn't seem intrested

Thanks cld I think this site is amazing and will defo be staying. I do have the emails of the team if I need them but being on my own I hope is teaching me that I can look to help myself. If not I'm sure I will get help here as you suggest. Thanks again. :)

Your welcome :)

Feel like I'm getting no were with the questions I need answering.... no one else from Bradford has the same surgeon as me I don't no what diet to do for the liver strink ...or how long after my pre op will I have a date I'm worried bout my holiday and I dnt have much ov a support group round me my partner doesn't seem intrested

I have the liver shrink diet, the dietitian gave it to me, but she said I would be given it at pre op so you will get it then, but if you want it now I could give you it. This is why you should come to group!!! Lol honestly plus if you need a chat I can try help, I thi k I have same surgeon as you... Mr Gokhale???

Or yh sorry u do av u gt a pre op date frew I'm just worried I'll av it dun and end up starving to death I'm just really in patient wnt I want every thing yesterday hahaha my partner int really intrested I try chat about it an she gives me one word answers I need her to be more excited for me I've wanted this for a lot ov years

She may have her own worries about it you should try have a good convo about it all. I rang Mr Gokhale ' s sec today about sleep apnea test and she said my results weren't back yet but they are having a meeting tomorrow about me so fingers crossed....

I try but she's worried about me lol thinks I'm gunna die off it but I'm stronger then that she said when it comes to helping me she gunna giv 110 percent lol

Well next meeting is Wed 19th March at Field house, I will be there and if anyone else wants to go I shall see you there :)

This is why I hate been fat a day ov decoratin to days in bed with a breaking back and throbbing feet please operation date hurry up I wanna be active all the time

This is why I hate been fat a day ov decoratin to days in bed with a breaking back and throbbing feet please operation date hurry up I wanna be active all the time

I have found that the places that were 'just around the corner' seem absalutely miles away! I'm going bk to work soon 13 hrs shift are going to kill me ..

I dint understand tht lol wht are miles away lol

Places that didnt seem to far away before seem like miles away since I put weight on

Back