• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hi newbie here :)

Tiggerific

I Love my Bypass!
:sign0144:

Hi all :wavey:

I had my RNY on 06.07.2011 and I honestly think this was my best decision ever!!

I have lost 60lbs up to now (including pre-op diet)

I hope to make new friends and acquaintances on my WLS journey.

Alica x

:sign0144:

Hi all :wavey:

I had my RNY on 06.07.2011 and I honestly think this was my best decision ever!!

I have lost 60lbs up to now (including pre-op diet)

I hope to make new friends and acquaintances on my WLS journey.

Alica x

Hi Alica and :welcome2:to the site xx

Well done on losing 60lbs - a great start to your weight loss journey!:D

You will make lots of new friends on here and the good thing is - we all know what you are going through.....so if you need any help or support give us all a yell, as someone will be along in no time for you. :D

Take care hun x

Love Kat x

hiya alica , sounds like you a happy person.. its nice to read peoples storys and your post shows this im only almost 4 weeks post op and im delighted with how things going. I cant wait to be slim . the people on here made me see how worth the journey was with their wonderful storys and pictures makes the people waiting have hope that the dream works. so thankyou for posting xxx

Hi and welcome, great work on the loss of 60lb. xx

I'm new too but already it makes me feel positive and i haven't even seen surgeon for first time yet :)

hey Alica :) welcome to the site, full of friendly and helpful folk, amazing weight loss, well done :) xxx

Well done! Just to inspire you Ive lost 250lbs - so it's well achievable!! Welcome.

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Thank you all for the warm welcome

:grouphugg:

welcome hun nice to meet you xx

hi welcome to this sight, i am new here also very well done for your weight loss. also if its anything from the honest warm response i get from this sight you will make genuine friends who have been through similer for life. good luck on your future journey. x x x x x x

Back