• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hi there everyone, I'm new here and need a warm welcome :)

Hello I survived!!!
No really it was fine and dandy :)
My fill was done by a dietician. How strange? I wish the clinics were nurse led.
Aseptic technique was interesting with hair all over and no apron but hey ho I'm sure things have moved on since I did my training :(((
I didn't feel a thing though.
She said that my weight maintenance was to be expected and listened to my stories about my excellent pizza scoffing sessions. She didn't even blink. Haha
I have decided that now I have a massive 3 mls in my 14 ml band I am going to knuckle down and work with it. No more silly excuses.
I like my hospital and am pleased with the care that I have had so far and I thought the dieticians today were lovely. I felt that I had to say something positive in case you think that I'm not happy :)

Anyway welshmom. I still haven't told many people because quite simply it's my business. That makes me sound really hard faced doesn't it? :) I feel guilty that I haven't told my mum and dad but they would only be worried about me :) mum would meither me to death about food drink and what I should and shouldn't do and quite honestly I don't have the energy to start that battle :) when are you having yours done?

So if anyone out there is worried about fills then don't be :) :)

I decided to wait until after to tell people for the same reason. I told my dad and best friend as they will be looking after my son for me. Don't feel guilty this journey is one your taking for yourself and when your ready to you will tell the people in your life. good luck xx

:welcome: glad things are going well for you.

I'm not planning on telling people either as I feel that's all they'll focus on. I've told my hubby and my parents but no one else including not my 2 daughters as too young and definitely not the in-laws as they love a bit of gossip lol x

Hi everyone
Today I had my first negative experience of eating too much too quickly :( I have suffered for it though and will learn
I had a small bowl of chicken curry and rice for tea and I decided to have some naan bread with it. I ate a few pieces of naan bread and the whole lot is stuck. I have been a bit sick but not proper sick just a bit like when a baby is sick. Strange :( and I had to go upstairs and lean over on the bed. My stomach feels a bit delicate but I'm ok :)
I'm looking forward to a happy week x
Hope you are all good
Sue

I did wonder what would happen to me when I over ate or ate the wrong thing. Now I know :))
Doughie I'm glad that I didn't throw up there and then. I will learn to eat properly haha
Ruthiep - your picture is lovely. Did you had your make up 'done'

Back