• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hi There

i-wanna-be-slim

Hi everyone, I'm new to the site, I am currently attentending group sessions, with the view of having weight loss surgery some time later on this year hopefully!.... I first went to my G.P in March 2009 and weighed in at 22st 6oz. My weight now is 18st 12oz, I am so pleased with the loss that I have had but terrified I will put it all back on before surgery.

I'm still not sure what surgery to have I am hoping the surgeon will point me in the right direction. My last group session is next week I'm going to miss them, I will then recieve an appointment from the MDP to let me know if I will be put forward for surgery.

I have been over weight since I was 5yrs old first diet in hospital at 8yrs old 1000 cal diet!!! done slimming world, weight watchers, tablets from G.P and I've lost the weight but always, yes always put it back on. Any way thats enough from me hope you are all well.

Big Welcomes Pauline, and good luck with the continuing of your journey.

Same old, same old lost it and put it back on - we are all the same! Maybe you can find a BOSPA group meeting in your area that you can go to, so you can still have sessions with like minded people. Regards Trisha

All the very best to you on your wls journey. Love and hugs xxx

1471.gif

Hi Pauline, Welcome, I am also new this week and looking forward to starting my "diary" - just dont know when! My referral letter went off yesterday and funding already approved! Just a waiting game now xx Ruth x

Hi Pauline

Welcome to the site, you will find all the help and answers you need here, Good luck with your journey

Welcome

Back