• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hi! Very new to this, just saying hello!

brooke_marie

Hi everyone,

Firstly Merry Christmas to anyone that reads this!

I'm 22 from England, and have just confirmed with the surgeon that I'll be put on the waiting list for surgery (approx 18 weeks), so I just wanted to say hello and ask for any advice that anyone has. I'd be very grateful for anything! Not entirely sure how this website works but I could use some friends haha!

Have a lovely day,

Brooke_marie

Merry Christmas Brooke Marie what surgery are you having? Hope you have ahad a great day so far xx

Merry Christmas Brooke Marie what surgery are you having? Hope you have ahad a great day so far xx

I'm having the vertical sleeve gastrectomy (VSG) :)

hello and merry Christmas Brooke ! you have come to a truly great site lots of friendly people with good thoughtful advice from all that have or about to go down this road,anyway enjoy the site, enjoy Christmas and wishing you a great new you in 2014

Hi Brooke, I was put on the waiting list mid October but got the magic call on Xmas eve to say I'm going in on 4th jan so fingers crossed you won't have long to wait x

Hi Brooke, I was put on the waiting list mid October but got the magic call on Xmas eve to say I'm going in on 4th jan so fingers crossed you won't have long to wait x

Congrats! Hope all goes well! Keep us updated how you're doing :)

Merry Christmas Brooke Marie
Everyone on this site have been excellent on helping with good solid advice. You are in the right place!

hi and welcome good luck with your journey just check all the threads lots of invaluable advice out there and some on threads you least expect it and merry xmas

Back