• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hi I'm very new to this :-/ :D Xx

Tonibones10

Im Finally Getting There!
Hi I'm Toni, 22 years old I got funding in November I still have a very long way to go but I'm so happy I'm gettin this chance to change my life so much, I'm very new to all of this so just wanted to make myself known to everyone ... I kinda feel like a fraud cos of my age but I can't believe after jumping through so many hoops I'm finally getting it :) so yeah hello everyone, I wish you all the very best with yours :D Xx

Tonibones10 said:
Hi I'm Toni, 22 years old I got funding in November I still have a very long way to go but I'm so happy I'm gettin this chance to change my life so much, I'm very new to all of this so just wanted to make myself known to everyone ... I kinda feel like a fraud cos of my age but I can't believe after jumping through so many hoops I'm finally getting it :) so yeah hello everyone, I wish you all the very best with yours :D Xx

Hi hun and welcome to the group, no need to feel like a fraud I was 24 wen my journey began I'm now 26 age don't come into it sweetie, I know wat u mean though that we've only been struggling with our weight half the time alot of ppl on this journey have been, everyone's lovely on here ur feel right at home, xx

Hi Hun welcome n good luck on ur journey ;) x

Oh I'm glad I'm not the only one, lol ... have you had your op then? Thank you for helping make me feel at home :D x

Hun welcome to the group and your no way a fraud hun.. we are here for you all the way xxx

Tonibones10 said:
Sorry tray I didn't see your comment thank you so much, how far are you on your journey? X x

Hi Hun ;) Ive just got my fundin got appointment at spire Macc on the 16th 2 meet surgeon n go threw it all so I'm so excited ;) hopefully I will get my op this yr xx

Tonibones10 said:
Aaww its mad isn't it :D ee good luck sweetheart! Xx

Cheers hunni same to u xx

I no I came across it by chance after my weight management dietician told me she was more than happy wiv my progress n was gonna put me in for funding n told me to join bospa so I could get help from others in my situation and whilst googling that I found here n I've never looked bk there all a lovely bunch very helpfully n supportive ;) xxx

Hi there and welcome to the site.x

It's a great place to get encouragement and information at any stage of your journey. So have a look around and ask away.

Hugs

That's great, I found it because I was at a support group at Halifax hospital tonight and a man said there was a group on Facebook and I Googled it and found this (as a website) clicked it and it downloaded this :D everyone does seem lovely so far Xx

loubyl00 said:
Hi there and welcome to the site.x

It's a great place to get encouragement and information at any stage of your journey. So have a look around and ask away.

Hugs

Aw thank you I'm glad av found the app its brilliant so far and great that everyone can share there journeys with each other :D Xx

Hello hun. Don't worry about age. I am 28 but was offered the op when I was 26 I was silly and said no I am to young and can do it myself. I wish now I had said yes but at last on am on the losing side.
Good luck hun and hope you don't have to wait to long x

I was worried I was too young but then I thought no this gives me an advantage, yeah I have a chance of dying younger but I also have more of a chance of getting the benefits while I'm still young and can enjoy them for longer than if I'd waited, besides if the PCT are willing to agree to fund it especially at the mo that's gotta tell you something hasn't it :) ..... I hope your journey is going well so far :) I just want everyone to know I'm going to try and be here for them like they are for me already and I've been here a matter of hours lol so yeah thank you Xx

If I'd have had the opportunity at your age I'd have grabbed it with both hands! I'm 31 and whilst I was quite happy before my op the more weight I lose the more I realise how it was holding me back! You will hopefully get to enjoy the benefits without that "I wish I'd done this earlier" feeling! Good on ya!! X

Sent from my Galaxy SII using WLSurgery

welcome and so begins your journey

chubby funster said:
If I'd have had the opportunity at your age I'd have grabbed it with both hands! I'm 31 and whilst I was quite happy before my op the more weight I lose the more I realise how it was holding me back! You will hopefully get to enjoy the benefits without that "I wish I'd done this earlier" feeling! Good on ya!! X

Sent from my Galaxy SII using WLSurgery

Thank you very much I'm scared but I don't have any doubts about doing it anymore its going to turn my life around and I cant wait!! Lol :D have you had yours then? If so how long ago was it? Xxx

Back