• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hi I'm very new to this :-/ :D Xx

Tonibones10 said:
Thank you very much I'm scared but I don't have any doubts about doing it anymore its going to turn my life around and I cant wait!! Lol :D have you had yours then? If so how long ago was it? Xxx

Hi! Had RNY on 28th June 2011, sometimes feels ten minutes ago others it feels like an age ago! I've lost seven stone and im thrilled! Been very lucky not had any major problems. I wish you all the luck in the world, if I can help with anything give me a shout!! X

Sent from my Galaxy SII using WLSurgery

chubby funster said:
Hi! Had RNY on 28th June 2011, sometimes feels ten minutes ago others it feels like an age ago! I've lost seven stone and im thrilled! Been very lucky not had any major problems. I wish you all the luck in the world, if I can help with anything give me a shout!! X

Aw that's brilliant well don't you!, what's rny? I'm glad its all going so well for you and thank you :) Xx

Tonibones10 said:
Oh I'm glad I'm not the only one, lol ... have you had your op then? Thank you for helping make me feel at home :D x

Yes Hun had my op April 16th 2011 lost almost 11 stone now just a few stone to go till I'm at target xx

witchingmoon said:
Hello hun. Don't worry about age. I am 28 but was offered the op when I was 26 I was silly and said no I am to young and can do it myself. I wish now I had said yes but at last on am on the losing side.
Good luck hun and hope you don't have to wait to long x

I done the same got offered it wen I was about 20-21 I said no way I can do this by myself!! Little did I know ild end up bigger than ever, but u can only make such a big decision wen it's the right time and obviousily it wasn't bk then for both of us xxx

RNY is gastric bypass. X

Sent from my Galaxy SII using WLSurgery

I reckon if I was offened it at 20 I'd of said no but I've grown up a million % in the last too years that I'm starting to scare myself now so I'm ecstatic I've got funding! :) Xx

anna2131 said:
hiya and gl why you think your a fraud is daft your here because like all of us we need support doesnt matter your age hun ...xxx

Aaww, thank you :D gl to you too Xx

Hi I'm Toni, 22 years old I got funding in November I still have a very long way to go but I'm so happy I'm gettin this chance to change my life so much, I'm very new to all of this so just wanted to make myself known to everyone ... I kinda feel like a fraud cos of my age but I can't believe after jumping through so many hoops I'm finally getting it :) so yeah hello everyone, I wish you all the very best with yours :D Xx

Don't ever feel like a fraud Toni...I wish i did this when i was 21 :(..Good luck for you operation
Take Care

Andy x

never feel a fraud honey, I'm 50 and wish i'd done this years ago while i was young, i'm just starting my journey now. Good luck, you'll have a wonderful slim and healthy life :) xxx

Caren said:
never feel a fraud honey, I'm 50 and wish i'd done this years ago while i was young, i'm just starting my journey now. Good luck, you'll have a wonderful slim and healthy life :) xxx

Aaww thank you very much I wish you all the luck in the world (well the good stuff anyway haha) :D Xx

hiya un and welcome x

Like everyone else says, dont feel guilty! I know that if I could have had this surgery when I was in my youth I'd have probably had a much happier life, so go for it!!!

snagglepuss said:
Like everyone else says, dont feel guilty! I know that if I could have had this surgery when I was in my youth I'd have probably had a much happier life, so go for it!!!

Thank you very much, everyone is making me more and more confident about it, I'm so excited I just want it now now now Haha Xx

Sent from my HTC Hero using WLSurgery

Back