• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hi! *waves*

Mio

Just signed up so thought I'd say a quick hi. Hope everyone is well!

I'm Mio, live in London and been going through consultation for my gastric band for the past 9 months, including blood tests, gastroscopy, exercise test, etc. during which I discovered health problems I never knew I had (such as a stomach infection (h.pylori - just off the antibiotics yesterday!) and a hiatal hernia, which will be fixed when I have my banding done)!

I've been told I'm on the waiting list for my op, and should (hopefully!) be getting it some time in July *fingers crossed*

Last edited:
Thank you :)

I am definitely feeling a lot more positive about thigns with the weather being as lovely as it is... I'm lucky to have all my friends and family supporting me but it's great to be able to talk to people who know where I'm coming from- and where I'm going to! ;-)

Just signed up so thought I'd say a quick hi. Hope everyone is well!

I'm Mio, live in London and been going through consultation for my gastric band for the past 9 months, including blood tests, gastroscopy, exercise test, etc. during which I discovered health problems I never knew I had (such as a stomach infection (h.pylori - just off the antibiotics yesterday!) and a hiatal hernia, which will be fixed when I have my banding done)!

I've been told I'm on the waiting list for my op, and should (hopefully!) be getting it some time in July *fingers crossed*

Hi Mio - :welcome2: to the forum.

Sounds like your pretty well organised ready for surgery!
Just as well that the drs found out about your underlying health problems. Hopefully now once surgery is done, they`ll be a thing of the past.

Wishing you well and success on your journey hun x

Love Kat x

Welcome Mio:welcome:

We have an excellent forum for banders and I am sure you will get all the information and support you need on your weight loss journey.

Here is the link and it will take you directly there.

WLS Banders - WLSurgery.com - Weight Loss Surgery Support

If you need any help with anything please ask as there is always someone about who is willing to give support.

Welcome! Lovely to meet you xxx Hopefully we'll get to know you and please ask away if there's anything your curious or concerned about x

woop woop!! i bet your excited about FINALLY getting a date!! well done and congratulations!!!..... let us know how everything is going x

:)Welcome to the forum:)
Hope you get your date real soonx

Welcome, this is the best place for advice & friends going through the same thing as you xx

Hi everyone :eek:

So many people... don't think I can reply to everyone but thank you! Am getting quite excited (and more than a little nervous!) about getting my op date!!

Got to call the consultant's office next week to see about my funding... :cross:

Back