• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

hi

hi rob, welcome to WLS.
others will be along shortly.
what stage are you at?

soon slim sue

I have been to see my g.p. thus that is as far as I got at the moment. Thank you for your post.Rob

Hi Rob and a big welcome ! You'll find plenty of help and support here. Whereabouts in Kent do you live ? I'm in Biggin Hill and about to have my surgery next week in Farnborough.

Rose

Hi Rob, welcome to the group. What kind of wls was you thinking of having? Have you set your mind on one or are you going to wait and see what the hospital say?

Good luck on your journey, keep us posted. And as someone else said, ask all the questions you want, however silly you may think they are.... that's how the rest of us learn stuff :)

Don't be a stranger :) x

Hi and welcome to the site.

Good luck with your journey. Hope you dont have to wait too long x

Hi Rob, another guy! Great! We can give the women more stick :)

hello

I've not yet had my op but this site & its members are fantastic!!! I can not praise them enough & although they mightn't know it, they've gotten me thru sum tough phases..

So I've no doubt that they will offer u all the advice & support u need.

GOOD LUCK on ur journey mate
:welcome::welcome::welcome::welcome::welcome::welcome::welcome::welcome::welcome::welcome::welcome::welcome::welcome::welcome::welcome:

Last edited:
Welcome. This is definitely the source of all information weight loss surgery related. Good luck on your journey xx

Hi Rob and welcome to the best WLS site there is.

Back