• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hi from London

den2012

Hi everyone:) this is officially my first introduction to this forum and I'm currently in pre-op diet stages waiting for a sleeve gasterectomy at the Homerton Hospital. I received my surgery date its 19th June and i'm looking forward to a healthier life and I was hoping I could share my journey with all you wonderful people. Blessingsxxxx

Hi there! :)

I'm getting my sleeve done on the 18th :) we can share experience! I start my pre op diet a week on Monday. I'm soooo excited about starting my journey x

Hi it's great to see you have found the best web site around also best app
Good luck with your sleeve bet your nervous but excited
All the best and good luck with the pre op diet hard but worth it
Mark

Hi , Oh wow congrats your having the sleeve the day before mine. It would be great to exchange our experiences, i'm excited too. The pre op diet is hard i have to exercise so much willpower, i was so hungry during the first five days its gets a little bit easier with time. I have another 3 weeks on this diet, thank God i had the choice of following the food based diet. Which diet are you following?

Last edited:
Hi mark, im so happy that i've finally decided to become apart of the wls community and supportive this wls community, thanks for your best wishes and yes i'm so nervous about the op but it'll be worth it in the end lol.

Last edited:
Hi Den and Kirsty,

Good luck with your sleeves on 18 and 19 June. :)

You're both being sleeved at the exact time that I am pee'ing off out of London (to Devon) and quitting the rat race, 2 months after my surgery (!) .... so I will be thinking of you as you start the next phase of your (post WLS lives) and I start the next phase of my life in sunny Devon !!

I was sleeved on 25 feb at Hommerton Mr Mannur. I've lost 6 stones & dropped 5 dress sizes since preop diet in January. Haven't looked back. It's fantastic. Good luck.

Hi my surgery was on 23rd march and done by ms devalia. I lost 10kg since surgery. I had bypass. Found the hospital stuff really very caring.

Hi and congrats for losing 10kg. I look forward to having a lovely experience at the homerton. I'm seeing MR Mannur next wednesday, i think he's performing my surgery.

I was sleeved on 25 feb at Hommerton Mr Mannur. I've lost 6 stones & dropped 5 dress sizes since preop diet in January. Haven't looked back. It's fantastic. Good luck.

Hi and congrats on the 6 stone loss i'm glad your feeling healthier. I heard that MR Mannur is a great surgeon
HTML:

Hi Den and Kirsty,

You're both being sleeved at the exact time that I am pee'ing off out of London (to Devon) and quitting the rat race, 2 months after my surgery (!) .... so I will be thinking of you as you start the next phase of your (post WLS lives) and I start the next phase of my life in sunny Devon !!

Hi thank-you for the support and good luck with starting your new post-op life in Devon xxx.

Hi Den and Kirsty,

Hi thank-you for the support and good luck with starting your new post-op life in Devon xxx.

Hellllooo :)

I start my pre op a week on Monday. I can't wait that means my journey will finally begin. WOOP WOOP at the min tho I'm enjoying the sunshine and having a naughty cider (while I still can)

My pre op is eggs or milk for bfast, stock cube n water for lunch, chicken or fish for dinner. Snack on fruit!

I'm interested on seeing how much weight I lose from that alone :). This is all a big secret my hubby is buying me this for my 30th bday he and I r the only ones that know lol. IM SUPER EXCITED! And soo pleased we can share stories! Wats ur real name? It's cool if u want to remain secret tho xxx

He is & such a nice gentleman. His team are just fantastic too. You will be in good hands.

Hi everyone:) this is officially my first introduction to this forum and I'm currently in pre-op diet stages waiting for a sleeve gasterectomy at the Homerton Hospital. I received my surgery date its 19th June and i'm looking forward to a healthier life and I was hoping I could share my journey with all you wonderful people. Blessingsxxxx

Welcome :) I had my sleeve in 2009 and have lost almost 9 stone. I too am from London if you have any questions please feel free to ask

Back