• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hi from London

Hi everyone:) this is officially my first introduction to this forum and I'm currently in pre-op diet stages waiting for a sleeve gasterectomy at the Homerton Hospital. I received my surgery date its 19th June and i'm looking forward to a healthier life and I was hoping I could share my journey with all you wonderful people. Blessingsxxxx

Hi there,
I had my sleeve in 2009 I am also from London, feel free to ask anything :)

Hellllooo :)

I start my pre op a week on Monday. I can't wait that means my journey will finally begin. WOOP WOOP at the min tho I'm enjoying the sunshine and having a naughty cider (while I still can)

My pre op is eggs or milk for bfast, stock cube n water for lunch, chicken or fish for dinner. Snack on fruit!

I'm interested on seeing how much weight I lose from that alone :). This is all a big secret my hubby is buying me this for my 30th bday he and I r the only ones that know lol. IM SUPER EXCITED! And soo pleased we can share stories! Wats ur real name? It's cool if u want to remain secret tho xxx

Aww i'm so excited for you, so the journey begins from Monday, you will do great. Your husband's giving you such a the best birthday gift, bless him. Enjoy the sunshine and cider lol. You will lose lots on the pre op diet, i've lost 4pounds in a little over a week. Btw my name is Denise.

R u on Facebook? X

Hi yes, i'm on facebook but i hardly use it, plus i haven't told any of my facebook friends about the op. My name is Denise Haynes, i also have an email address that i could send you but i don't know how do i send a private message

How is you first day of the pre op diet going. Good luckxx

It's not till next Monday! It's dragging in now I'm desperate to get started!! Ive not told a soul about my surgery no even my 2 sisters or my dad :/ I just don't want to b judged x

It's not till next Monday! It's dragging in now I'm desperate to get started!! Ive not told a soul about my surgery no even my 2 sisters or my dad :/ I just don't want to b judged x

Oh you start pre op diet next Monday. I know exactly what you mean about not wanting to be judged for making such a personal decision, i have 8 medical conditions and a disabilty i've had enough judgements about myself to last a lifetime.

I always hated having my pic taken. Still not confident about it despite my weigh loss. I think it's one of those 'women's' things co I don't know any men having this problem. Guys out there - is this true or are you the same about photos?

I always hated having my pic taken. Still not confident about it despite my weigh loss. I think it's one of those 'women's' things co I don't know any men having this problem. Guys out there - is this true or are you the same about photos?

I understand, i'm not very photogenic i look so frumpy even in just head shots. I'm sure there's men that feel the same too.

Mr Manur did mine 4 years ago, lost 19 stone. A very good team.

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Mr Manur did mine 4 years ago, lost 19 stone. A very good team.

I have found them fantastic. Seeing them tomorrow. Wow you have done so well.

Bellydancer57 said:
I have found them fantastic. Seeing them tomorrow. Wow you have done so well.

He will probably remember me as he did a few hernia repairs for me!! a great man.

Back