• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

K8y Bear is on the losers bench!

phatmomma

Just to let you know i had a call from Katie's husband a couple of hours ago to say she was first down for surgery and is now back up on the ward! Great news (sorry for delay in letting you know but i was on a mega kids dropping off journey), and i'm sure you all went to shuftie over a bit, there's a new loser in town :)

Way to go Katie xxx

ooooo YAAAAY thanks for update sweetpea, lets hope for a speedy recovery!! x

Good luck Katie! The seat is warming for you xx

Oh that's brilliant news Katie. I'm so glad for you. I've been praying lots.

here's to a speedy recovery and hope you're home soon sweetheart.

Sending humoungous hugs

Charis xxx

Awesome stuff, here's to a fast and easy recovery xx
Thanks for the update Julie xx
Steph xx

Yay Katie ! Hope you're recovering well x

Well done Katie. Can't wait to hear all about it.

Fantastic news - :happy096: - hope you're up and about soon Katie... Best wishes to you...

That is really positive and do hope she soon feeling better and ready for a good rest at home. Thanks Julie xxx

Update from K8y Bears Husband

Good Morning All,
I think I have just about worked out how to use the forum, Thank you all for your kind words and thoughts I will pass them on to Kate.
I called the ward this morning and Kate says she does not feel the very best but I suppose this is expected. The surgery seems to have gone well and it is the recovery which is the next chalenge on the list. I will do my best to keep you all updated, again many thanks for all of the support.

Regards Damien.:wave_cry:

Thanks for the update Damien - give Kate our best wishes when you see her. Hope she has a speedy recovery and I'm sure she's looking forward to being home with you and your lovely daughter.

Back