• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hiya Cheryl

LancsLass2

Hi Cheryl, just read your bit on alliecats thread and thought I`d start my own. I had my band on the 28th Oct so a bit after u. Can`t wait to eat mushy stuff - looking forward to a cottage pie and gravy - mmm yummy. I`m feeling alot like my normal self today apart from the toilet situation. Still get a bit of pain especially when I get up in the morning but as soon as my painkillers kick in I`m ok. Still getting abit of wind trapped in my left shoulder too which is a killer. How`s everyone reacted to u having your band?? I`ve not told a soul apart from my husband so obviously this week I`m having to lie and say I`ve hurt my back etc. ( They`re only little white lies lol ) There`s a few of us that have had the op around the same time so it`ll b nice to keep in touch and share tips and advice. Keep me posted on your progress hun and I`ll speak to u soon xx

hi lancs are you on the pain killer codiene ?? if so thats what will be causing the constipation, as 4 the wind pains its deffo gas, gripe water helps with that its fabb !

liz xx

Hi Liz, no the only pain killers I was given were good old dissolvable paracetamol. I`ve been taking gripe water like a baby and today touch wood I`ve had very little wind pain. Still not been to the loo but gonna have some more duclolax tonight hopefully that`ll shift it. Cheers xx

Back