• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

hiya everyone

angelicheart

AngelicHeart
hiya:wave_cry:

how are you all doing:rolleyes:
Well i feel so low, not heard anything since my consultation 11/10/10 i phoned today and been told nothing been done and waiting for review, the consultant i saw last month she said they will have a meeting in a week time and they will discuss everyone who attend the consultation that day.

i am under homerton hospital.
any one can inlight me plz:break_diet:

(((HUGS))) No idea how your hospital works but don't give up. It will happen for you.

hugs hun, its horrible with the waiting game xxx

Hi Hun. Glad you've had your first day of appointments. I'm sorry if this is going to be a disappointment but my appointment was in August and it was only discussed by the Multidisciplinary team the week before last. It is a long process, the consultant I saw told me that it would take 2-3 months from the appointment to get an answer from the team as to whether it all goes ahead or if they need further tests, then if they have to apply for funding (depending on your area) it can take another couple of months) so it may be a few weeks yet before you hear anything.
Try to be patient, it's easier said than done - I know! I'd suggest phoning Diane the Bariatric co-ordinator at the end of the month, she may be able to give you a realistic idea as to how long it will take. I phoned after about 6 weeks and was told there were 10 in front of me on the list and it would be a few weeks before I'd hear anything.
Take care, feel free to chat anytime if you want too. xx

Hi Angelicheart - I know its a long time to be patient for when you have to wait for news that is so important to you.

Try to keep your chin up and find something else to occupy your mind for a while, Christmas will soon be here and always plenty to organise and plan for.
Hopefully in the New Year you will get the good news you have been waiting for.

Take Care hun x

Love and Best wishes Kat x

Back