• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hiya guys long time no see

tar girls its gud to be bk ive been tryin to change my details over the last day or so but they wont change its doin me head in lol

:553::welcome:Back lin! so nice to see you. Gail x

hiya gail chick wow your doin well arnt ya well done im hoping and praying that im in my 16s by the 26th of jan hehe coz that would be the best bday present i could giv meself lol

Hi Lin :)

We had our surgeries around the same time - glad to hear you are doing well - we seem to have lost a similar amount of weight too - like you I would like it to go faster, it seems like I am "waiting for Christmas" lol!!

hiy hun well you seem to have lost a lil bit more than me hehe but yeh its goin ok for both of us eh and yeh it is like waitin for crimbo hehe i supose i will have to learn to be patient lolz

Welcome back hun!! Congrats on the fabulous weight-loss so far!!!! How are things???

hiya meggie things ok hun ice and snow doin me hed in now coz im so cold and this is makin it worse hehe they dont tell you how cold ya get after the op lol ive lost another 3lb needed 4 to get to me 3st mark but im sure i can weight a few more days lolz for 1 more pound hehe how are you ?

thanx sharon im quits happy with what ive lost so far but i will be alot happier when im in the 16s coz ive not been there since i was a teenager hehehe

Back