• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hiya all im off out to meet a 2yr out bypasser

pinkylin

Hiya all
shes an old school friend who ive not seen in 22yrs lol

She found me on facebook a few months back and weve been talkin back and forth and she told me she had a bypass 2yrs ago i couldnt beleve it when id seen pics of her she looked like she had never had a weight prob she was chubby in school with me like but nothing major.

So I asked her who and where she had her op done and she had her op done by mr kerrigan in fazakerley hosp he now also works in the hosp im goin to in murrayfield and im sort of hoping i get him lol coz she sed hes ded nice.

So im lookin forward to our coffee meet today she knows im goin for op and shes been really suportive over it as all you lovely minis have and it feels good to have peeps who have been or are goin through the same things as you.

Hope you all have a fab day im hoping i will lol lin.x:p;):):D

how great is that! hope she will turn out to be a great support for you.

hi lisa j yeh it was lovely seeing her and she looks fab we went to starbucks and had 2 very large mugs of coffee i dont think i will be sleepin tionight lol wid all that cafenine im not use to it hahahahha

Hope you had a good time hun, and got some info and advice from it :) xx

pinkylin, as she had any major problems?

hi lisa no hun shes only had a lil bit of hairloss but that grew back oh yeh she had to have her throat tube widened a lil bit a few wks after op coz with scar tissue it had gone a bit tight and when she tried to eat it made her sik but apart from that no shes had no probs and she sed she would do it all over again it was the best thing she ha ever done hope this helps hun lin.x

have you had any probs hun?

Back